Our mission is to gather like-minded local tango dancers to promote the milonguero style of tango, and to lead the trend with our authentic tango style, refined dance skills and distinct milonga culture. (See Never Forget Why We Started.)
We gather under the spirit of fraternity, solidarity and teamwork, without which it is impossible to enjoy tango.
We observe the tango protocols practiced in the milongas of Buenos Aires, including milonga etiquette, personal hygiene, dress code, separate seating, cabeceo, and navigation rules.
We ask members to be responsible team players in our collective efforts to build a strong tango community.
1. Dedicate to the milonguero style of tango.
2. Commit to long-term participation.
3. Are fit for tango dancing and have the potential to grow.
4. Are eager to learn and can regularly attend classes.
5. Are responsible team players.
6. Newcomers need to complete our training and meet our standard to become a member and attend our milongas.